07 April 2010

SYMPA


To the bargain hunters, SYMPA is a true destination. Located in the north, it is where one can buy surplus finds from big brands such as Naf Naf, Best Mountain, Petit Bateau, Zara, Diesel, Etam, Mexx, Carling, etc.


Occasionally, SYMPA would drop the already very low price to a much lesser value. If you're lucky, you can discover gem finds for as low as 1 euro.

Or even less...

On one of my trips to the shop, the saleslady changed the price from 1 euro to 10 cents each! For my one euro, I was able to bring home 10 great clothing purchases from Tara Jarmon, Gas, Ralph Lauren, Helmut Lang...



There are around six outlets of Sympa located near Sacre-Coeur.

belts and suspenders at .50 euro each (Sinequanone)

halter at .10 euro (School Rag)

pullover at 1+ euro (Gianfranco Ferre)

skirt/top for 10 cents (Helmut Lang)

SYMPA
Metro: Anvers
Warning: only for the patient hunters

3 comments:

jona b said...

omg!!!! im so inggit! so fab goodies at really cheap prices!!!

Alicia said...

Hi Jelalyn!

I just found your blog and love it! I'm moving to Paris on June 22 and the info you've written will be so helpful for my transition to French life. I look forward to reading more posts!

Cheers,
Alicia

jelalyn said...

Jona: Punta na kasi dito e!

Alicia: Thank you for reading my blog and I'm glad you like it.

Good luck with your new adventure. If you happen to have some questions running in your head, do let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.